Every day when I tried to go shopping and prepare meals for my family, I try to choose the best fresh ingredients and delicious. Another point to note with you that is the diversification of the meal is a key factor to make our meals not monotonous. Today I choose to make the main dish pork chops for dinner. Ribs will be fried until they are golden and shining and fragrant, sweet fatty day. When served with cream sauce and mushrooms will create an unforgettable aftertaste for you.
- Pork ribs: 300g
- Porcini: 30g
- Ganoderma: 30g
- Carrots: 30g
- Onions: 30g
- Minced onion, minced garlic, oyster sauce, cooking oil, pepper
- Crispy fried chicken powder
– Non ribs washed, cut into bite size pieces, marinated with 1 / 2M minced red onion, 1 / 2M minced garlic.
– Carrots, onions, mushrooms cut fibers. Cut cilantro.
– Steamed ribs about 10 minutes, take out and allow to cool, steaming broth regain share. Aji-soaked slopes with powder fried chicken crispy Quick®. Lamb rib chops over high heat until browned, take out and drain oil.
– Non-aromatic onions, carrots and fried mushrooms, soy sauce seasoning 1M “Fuji “, 1M oyster sauce, 1 / 2M seasoning Aji-ngon®, 1 / 2m MSG AJI-it- MOTO®, 2/3 cup of broth, a little pepper, turn off the heat.
– For sauce dish, put ribs on top and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with steamed rice.
– Steamed rib to rib cooked before frying them and not dry.
– Use of water used to make the sauce steamed food will taste better and richer.