Dried “Tien Vua” (vegetable for the King) is a vegetable that cooks often seen as a dried vegetable, after soaking in water for the soft bloom can use immediately as using dots with braised fish, meat stock … Cut into pieces for cooking the soup, soup … with fish meat. Most popular is still used Dried “Tien Vua” just as major Vietnam salads that we still call a salad.
– 100g lean pork paste
– 150g pickled Dried “Tien Vua”
– Fiber 50g pickled carrots
– 100g pickled lotus root
– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp fish sauce
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 3/4 tbsp lemon juice
– 3/4 tablespoon garlic
– 1 tablespoon paprika
– 3/4 tbsp chilli sauce
– Cooking oil.
– Eggs smashed. Heat little oil in the pan, coated eggs into thin slices. Then, take the eggs out, rolled up, use a knife or thin filaments chunk status.
– Mix the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, garlic, chili powder, chili sauce, to taste.
– Squeeze and drain the dried “Tien Vua”, carrot fiber lotus root. For dipping sauce and mix well, using hand massage to coat.
Mix the vegetables for about 10 minutes, then drain and squeeze lightly to salad disc.
– Ratings silk rolls, egg fried up beautifully.
– When buying Dried “Tien Vua”,let’s using your finger printing test whether or not brittle, avoid buy colored soft droopy or waterlogged.