– 2 large baking potatoes
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 2 eggs
– 2 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
– 2 tablespoons cheddar or gouda cheese
– One tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
– Salt and pepper
– Baked potatoes finished setting aside, carefully use a knife to cut the top 1/3 of the potatoes (along tubers).
– Using a spoon, carefully scraping the inside portion of meat potato
– For ½ tablespoon butter in between each potato. Break the egg into the potatoes (potatoes 1 egg 1). Gently so the egg does not break. For ham, cheese, cilantro and salt and pepper on top of the egg.
– Baked potatoes stuffed eggs at 350oF for 20-25 minutes until cooked eggs and then enjoy even offline.