Octopus salad is the dish that made very attractive because it tastes crispy octopus and cucumber, in addition combined with tough fibers that soft vermicelli, Moreover it is imbued with strong sauces.
– 150g octopus
– 20g vermicelli
– 1 fresh cucumber
– 1/4 onion
Spices for the marinade:
– 2 tablespoons of Thai chili sauce
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 tsp fish sauce
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil, spices
– Myanmar soaked in water, boiled and then fish out to dry, use scissors to cut short taste.
– Mix the ingredients in the sauce, stirring to dissolve sugar.
– Octopus washed, cooked, cut into small cubes to taste.
– Cucumber washed, cut into small cubes with pieces of octopus, sliced onion. If you do not like to eat raw onion, you can soak the onions in a little water mixed with vinegar, salt, sugar to onions softened.
– For the octopus, sorghum, cucumber, onion in the bowl mix, if you can not anngay put in the fridge, this salad was also delicious eaten cold.
– When you eat a salad bowl and sprinkle more sauce, mix well.
– Presentation octopus salad on plate, serve immediately.