This is a snacks with normal bakery recipe , Outside the taro layer, we can stuffed red beans, green beans, sesame, curstard … but if we creatively about how to create an image, it will become pretty sweet little gift …
450g of taro
Coconut milk 2 tbsp
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter or olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and slice square. Steamed potatoes for potato around 20p so soft and finely ground.
2. For potatoes to the pan at low heat, sauté potatoes until dry 1 minute, then the coconut milk and stir-fry for absorbed into the potatoes.
3. Add sugar, stir, knead into the potatoes. When the sugar has dissolved, for butter or oil and mix well. To the mixture cool.
Bread flour (bread flour) 280g
Flour sponge cake (Cake flour) 70g
7g dry yeast
Milk powder 7g
35g unsalted butter
1. Give the dough in a bowl with all ingredients except butter. Mix the dough evenly. Add butter and knead until smooth on. Create dough into round blocks, use plastic wrap and let rise in warm place doubles.
2. Wash the dough into balls. To leave 20p
3. Use a flat hand pressed powder pellets out, for people in mid and wash again. Powder stick pack below. To stay more flour until dough 60p or double.
4. Use a basting brush egg yolk or milk powder surface, roasted at 190 degrees about 15p, cooked until golden.