– 1 kg pumpkin, slice to its size as good as your finger
– Bellies sliced
– Salt pepper
– At the water line / color coconut water
– Bellies marinated with a little salt and pepper to infuse.
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees forward
Spread the bacon pieces, put one piece of pumpkin on, curled. 1 fixed by sharp toothpick, if desired.
– Place the pieces of pumpkin roll onto the grill / baking tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper to little more to the surface. Place the tray in the oven.
– Bake 10 minutes then take it out or face, to return to the oven for 10 minutes. Until you see the pumpkin is cooked, the meat was being hunted.
– Transfer approximately disc, dotted with chili sauce slices.