Pellucida is a relatively rare type of vegetable, it is a wild plant that grows many places, living within a year, distributed in areas with tropical climates. Eating raw vegetables sour crunchy delicious, nutritional value. Dish that I will show you is Pellucida Salad With Dried Pork. That’s very interesting dish.
– 300g pellucida
– 100g dried pork premium
– 1 onion
– 50g onion
– 50g sesame
– 50g peanuts
– 1 teaspoon minced garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon minced chili
– Spices: salt, sugar, vinegar rice, cooking oil.
– How to make the marinade:
Stir the mixture of 4 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and a little salt until dissolved. Add garlic, minced chili in.
– Pellucida washed to drain
– Dried pork slice thin premium taste
– Onions cut thin filaments, marinade
– Rang fragrant sesame
– Roasting peanuts, shelled, crushed
– Thinly sliced purple onion. Boil hot oil, the onion in the non-aromatic
– Set out a plate: Pellucida, pickled onions, dried meat, sesame, peanut, onion. Finally drizzle more sauce. Stir before serving.