Ribs are a lot of nutritional ingredients and are used frequently in your family’s meals. Small pieces steamed ginger ribs tasty, soft flavor, not too sweet and sour. It’s dried besides a manner consistent with your appetite so that you could eat as much as possible and no feeling of bored.
– 300g ribs
– 150g ginger (you should choose ginger immature as can sip while eating, while the old ginger and fiber too spicy)
– Fewer characters
– Seasoning: 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon chicken broth; 1 teaspoon vinegar; 1 teaspoon sugar, pinch of salt.
– Pour the soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl. Then add the sugar and stir to dissolve the salt evenly.
– Ginger bark shaved, washed and sliced. Ribs washed, cut into bite size pieces and place in a bowl all major automakers.
– Drizzle spice mixture in step 1 into the bowl ribs. Add character and stirring for 20 minutes or more (depending on the amount) to infuse.
– Drain the ribs in a box with a lid and be used in the microwave. Add chicken broth and stir again.
– Close the lid, for microwave steaming at high temperature for 10 minutes and then removed, the lid for ventilation and skim off foam in water use (if any). In this step if the water runs out, you should add a little water to avoid too dry slopes. Close the lid again and put in a microwave, continue to microwave in 10 minutes.
– Ladle ribs steamed ginger small bowl. Serve hot with rice.