In summer, there is nothing happier than enjoying the cool sour dishes with ingredients from seafood. Squid is one of the favorite ingredients of our family on every occasion we gathered do but barbecue. Today my mother is given a pineapple from her friends. It occurred to me the inspiration to find something new for summer lunches. Let’s to see how to make right now!
– Fresh squids: 300 g
– A Pineapple
– 2 Eggs
– 3 Potatoes
– Wheat, flour fried
– Corn flour: 1 at
– Vinegar, sugar, salt.
– Squid washed with a little white wine, cut into bite size pieces and seasoned with a little pepper.
– Potatoes peeled, washed and cut a long rod, boil boiling water with salt. This way will be crispy fried potatoes.
– Fried crispy potatoes.
– Peeled pineapple slice or shred small as you like.
– Add 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, stir to pineapple pineapple bit of sour water. Add salt, sugar, vinegar to taste. Finally the little cornmeal do produce viscous sauces.
– Break the eggs into a bowl smashed, pour flour, fried flour into separate bowls. Ink rollers turn over flour to the egg and finally coat fried dough.
– Fried crispy golden ink on the oil pan.
– So you’ve completed pineapple sauce fried squid dish I got you.