– 60ml maple syrup
– 30ml soy sauce
– Minced garlic
– Less salt garlic
– Less consumption
– 450g salmon clean, blot dry using kitchen paper.
– Use a small bowl, mix marinade regulate fish including maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, salt, garlic and pepper.
– Place the salmon on a shallow glass tray; sprinkle mixture over fish marinade, basting brushes are used. Covered, for 25-30 minutes in the refrigerator (midway pulled out pieces of fish to flip both sides are soaked spices).
– Turn on the oven at 200 ° C hot. Place the baking tray on 20 minutes. Get out, flip the salmon pieces, wipe heatproof tray basting sauce section all over again and grilled piece of fish about 5 minutes more. When ripe, the salmon with a fork easily small decrease and the meat is no longer part of anymore.
– Serve hot or cold with rice, sauce section can be used to eat with rice or bread dots, very tasty!